Thursday, November 25, 2004

Joys of Joey

Last night was WONDERFUL. I got to spend a full 6 hours and 45 minutes with my Joey. He looked so different than I'm used to. His hair had been in his hat all day and it was flattened with curls at the bottom....combine that with the sexy fuzzy stubble he's got going and he looked like a pirate. *Swoon* Damn me and my geek and pirate fetishes.

He showed up around 9:00 and met the new puppy. Dhougal now has Joey approval! I'm sure that the pup is pleased to know that. After some puppy-play time, we went to go get some pearl tea at Fantasia. Despite the OHSOCOLD air, the tea was still reeeeally good. Well, the company helped too, of course.

Once we had our tea, we went to go see The Incredibles. We had both already seen it before, so we allowed ourselves to be a bit distracted during the movie. Mmmm...distracted.

After the movie (and my being chastised for not recognizing Jason Lee as the voice of Syndrome), we went back to the office to entertain ourselves, be generally snugglesome, and watch some online videos. We saw the latest Red vs. Blue, some new stuff from Loading Ready Run, and...of course....Chirpy. *Shudder* That bird still gives me night terrors.

Today, after dinner, I get to see him AGAIN! I'm really looking forward to it--though I'm saddened that he can't go out to breakfast with us tomorrow morning. I'll make him do it with us next year. *Snicker* Guess I'll update again when I have the time.

Happy Turkey Day to anyone reading this!

No comments: