Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day!

So, for Valentine's day, I got a bottle of Technu. It was the most romantic thing ever! As everyone should know, Technu is by far the most extravagant and romantic gift anyone could ever give.

Okay, I'm sure that doesn't make sense to anyone other than My Man, where it's been a running gag ever since he bought me some packets of it to keep in my backpack when we go on hikes back in summer.

And yes, I really did get a bottle of Technu in my Valentine's Day bag, burried under all of that tissue paper. It didn't even have any Technu in it, anymore, though. What was inside it, you ask?



And My Man loved the engraved silver pocket watch I got for him. :)

This weekend consists of:
-Friday Night Waltz
-Hiking in Muir Woods (primarily because I need to go for an individual field trip for my California History class)
-Dinner and Dancing at a restaurant in Palo Alto that has ballroom dancing and live music! I'm going to treat this as my romantic Valentine's Day outing, since My Man was so exhausted yesterday that we ended up going to bed at 10:30 pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's beautiful! Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!