Sunday, May 21, 2006

Best thing EVAR

So, Children's Musical Theater was doing "The Full Monty" for their alumni benefits show. There were lots of folk there that I recognized from when I did COPA. But that's not the great part.

See, there's a specific trick to how to light the very last bit of the show. It's supposed to be virtually blinding from behind the stripper men, so that no one in the audience sees any...ahhh.....danlgy bits. Well, the lighting wasn't as strong as it could be....and I was in the third row. ::Snerks:: I just about fell out of my chair with giggles.

I'm soooo amused.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Odd note to return on. Dangly parts hum? I'm just gonna move on. Nothing to see here.
Nice to see you kid. I kept checking but I guessed it was Comp issues that had you sidelined. Life around here has been way beyond nuts. Way too much to explain here but I'll try to post something in my blog soon. Life is an adventure.
My guess is that school for you is done. How'd it go? How are things at the Gaslighter? Hows the rest of your life? It's been too long!
Nice to see you posting again. Norm

The Kitola said...

Yeah, the laptop was out of commission for a week or so....which was why I wasn't posting much anywhere.

Gaslighter show/theater is closing at the end of this week, so it'll be odd this Saturday....don't know what to expect!

Did auditions for Cinderella this past weekend, and while I can't say specifics right now....I can say that I'm pissed off with where I've ended up getting cast, and my niece got the part that I really wanted.

I've got one more final tomorrow, and then I'm done for the summer. Woot!

Ummm......oh, gonna be going to Disneyland next week, so there'll be even more time where I won't be posting updates.

Anonymous said...

Any chance the Cinderella audition was at Disneyland? That'd be way cool!

The Kitola said...

Ha! It would be, but no. It's for the summer musical that my family puts on every year. We're still ironing out the casting, and I may end up in the role I want....but I don't want to feel like I'm pushing other people out of parts that they'd be good at, yanno?