Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's like online CRACK.

So. I've created myself a MySpace Account. I convinced myself that when I got it, I wouldn't become one of "those" people on that site. You know the type...they sit around and update constantly, friending absolutely any/everyone they meet.

...However, I have discovered something about this thing. It has virtually EVERYONE I ever knew on it. I've found my best friend from 8th grade, another friend that I lost contact with in the middle of highschool, and someone who moved away when I was three (and they STILL REMEMBERED ME!). I'm now obsessively trying to find people that I know there, adding them to my list-o-friends, so that I can keep up with their lives.

*hangs head* I'm sooooo pathetic.

In other news:
I carved my pumpkin today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

^______________________^

I thought you all died.

PS: What happened to the super awesome forums?

The Kitola said...

Heh! Hey Phox. Naw, we're not dead. As for the forums, they ARE dead until further notice. The folk from the DearBlog podcast said that they were going to put together a page for Joey, but haven't yet/never got back to him.