Thursday, October 07, 2004

Lovely post..

Woke up feeling generally lonely and depressy. Gotta love hormones and having a boyfriend who lives a 6 hour drive away and works his ass off so I rarely get to see him.

And run on sentences. Gotta love those, too.

Merf. Damn my birth control pills and the hormones that are an effect of them!! *Stab* At least I'm not as insane when the "Menstranity" starts anymore. At least according to my love...which is good. Now I'm just a little grumpy about the inconveniance of it.

Want sex NOW. *Glares at L.A.* Give me back my boyfriend.

1 comment:

The Kitola said...

Um...confused on life? Where did it say that anywhere in my post?

Look. Nikki. The hair thing was cute. A little stalker-esque, but cute. Seriously though, quit pretending to be Joey, okay? Especially don't pull that shit with me. It doesn't set well.